The following are ways that Wittenberg alumni can make an immediate difference in the lives of current and future students, and in sustaining and advancing Wittenberg's mission.
Enrollment Volunteer Opportunities
- Prospective Student Postcard Project: Engage accepted students through this special project. The Office of Alumni Engagement will provide 10 postcards, a list of admitted students, and a few sample letters. You can always request more postcards to send! Alumni will be responsible for postage on postcards. Learn More
- Refer Students: Alumni are the best ambassadors for recruiting new students to Wittenberg. Refer a student(s) to us today. Our admission office will keep you updated on the students you refer. Learn More
Career Services Projects
- Mock Interview: Every year, students have the opportunity to participate in a mock interview program. Each student can select a position description, submit a resume/cover letter, and be interviewed in-person by a Wittenberg alum and faculty member. Obviously, this is an excellent opportunity to prepare for the real thing. Contact us to learn more
- Witt Wednesday Podcast: Each summer, Wittenberg University hosts the “Witt Wednesday Podcast” to highlight our alumni community and to allow them to share advice with our students. New podcast episodes become available weekly and can be played on all major podcast platforms. Learn More
- PeopleGrove Mentoring: Details coming soon!
- Commit to Witt Ambassador
- Class Reunion Leaders
- Affinity Reunion Leaders
- Homecoming Tailgate Volunteer
- Regional Alumni Leader
- Affinity Group Alumni Leader